What to Know
Enjoy a More Positive Golf Experience
- All golfers must have their own set of golf clubs. Rental clubs are available in the golf shop.Plan to arrive at the golf shop at least 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Please call the golf shop if you are unable to keep you tee time.
- Golfers with a high handicap may benefit from later tee times for a more comfortable pace of play.
- Pets (including service animals) are not allowed on the golf course or in the facility.
- Proof of residency is required for available discounts.
- Handicap accessible golf carts are available upon request with advanced notice.
- Singles and twosomes will be paired with other golfers when possible.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted forms of payment.
- Cash is currently not being accepted in the pro shop.
- Appropriate golf attire is required. Cut-offs, gym shorts, bathing suits, jeans of any color, tank tops, collarless/sleeveless shirts for men or very short shorts for women, are considered inappropriate clothing attire.
- Appropriate shoes are required. Only non-metal spikes are acceptable. Hiking boots, cowboy boots, spiked turf shoes and high-heeled shoes are considered inappropriate.
- Personal coolers are prohibited on the golf course. Coolers are provided by the snack bar for use during rounds of play on the course.